Kevin Ware Does David Letterman’s Top 10 List
After enduring one of the most gruesome injuries ever broadcast on live television, Louisville player Kevin Ware is rebounding back into the spotlight!
During the Elite Eight match-up against Duke, the star player broke his leg, but the setback certainly hasn’t hurt his sense of humor.
He presented David Letterman’s Top 10 List Thursday night and killed it! Ware had the audience in stitches while announcing the “Top Ten Thoughts Going Through Kevin Ware’s Mind at this Moment,” as Letterman flashed a photo of him on the court cringing in agony.
Here’s the whole list:
10. “What was that loud cracking sound?”
9. “I hope this doesn’t leave a bruise”
8. “Hey look — my tibia!”
6. “Did it go in?”
5. “Oh, boy . . . hospital food!”
4. “Tape it up, coach, I’m staying in”
3. “They fired Leno?”
2. “Heat, then ice or ice, then heat?”
1. “At least my bracket’s not busted.”
- Which team are you rooting for? Is your bracket totally busted? Sound off in the comments section!