Avoid The President Obama & Clinton Traffic Jams!
We’re more than happy to host the heads of state, but traffic is bound to be a nightmare.
Seriously, isn’t Friday traffic bad enough already?
Here’s everything you need to know to avoid the drama:
Air Force One touches down at LAX at 10:35 a.m. The presidential motorcade will transport Obama to the home of media executive Peter Chernin for a fundraising event.
The president departs LAX at 2:05 p.m. for a 45-minute flight to Palms Springs.
Police have issued a traffic advisory for the following locations:
- The area near Centinela Avenue and West Olympic Boulevard from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- The area around West Olympic Boulevard and Cloverfield Boulevard from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- The area around 26th Street and San Vicente from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Spring Street will be closed from 1st Street to Temple from 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 6 to 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 8.
- The North curbside lane on 1st St. from Main St. to Broadway will be closed from 10:00 a.m. to Midnight on Friday, June 7.
- Broadway from 1st St. to Temple St. will be closed from 7:00 p.m. to Midnight on Friday, June 7.