Kanye West rented out AT&T Park in San Francisco, got down on one knee and asked Kim Kardashian to marry him with a 15 carat ring in front of tons of cameras.
Oh, there was also fireworks and an orchestra to soundtrack the night.
Are you surprised? Probably not, because since when does Kim or Kanye ever do anything under the radar.
Also, Kim’s ring is estimated to be worth $6 million and the whole proposal supposedly cost the same as the ring.
Perez also talked to Carson about Kelly Clarkson‘s mom not at her wedding, the Royal christening, Prince Harry’s girlfriend not invited to the festivities, Pauly D’s love child and Tim Burton in talks to make a Beetlejuice sequel (supposedly).
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Kim Kardashian Talks Engagement To Kanye West!
- Kelly Clarkson’s Mom Is Totes Okay With Not Being Invited To Her Daughters Wedding
- Prince George Has ARRIVED For His Royal Christening!!!
- Prince Harry Arrives At Prince George’s Christening…SOLO!!!
- Jersey Shore’s Pauly D Has A Daughter!
- Tim Burton & Michael Keaton In Talks For Beetlejuice Sequel!
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles