Tonight’s the night! Little Power Rangers and princesses will take to the streets in search of candy.
But not just any candy, they’re looking for the good stuff! King-sized deliciousness and none of that raisins crap!
The Red Tricycle blog has the most-detailed list, zeroing in on the exact streets to hit.
1. Los Angeles (Cross Streets: Sweetzer Avenue and Drexel Avenue)
2. Beverly Hills (Between Santa Monica Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard)
3. Studio City (Cross Streets: Laurel Terrace and Mound View)
4. Silver Lake (Armstrong Avenue)
5. Santa Monica (Gillette’s Regents Square)
6. Venice Canals (Cross Street: Dell and South Venice Boulevard)
7. Hancock Park (North of Wilshire Boulevard)
8. Burbank (Cross Streets: Mariposa and Valleyheart)
9. Pasadena (Cross Streets: Monterey Road between Windsor Place and Diamond Avenue and Marengo Avenue and Fair Oaks)
10. Brentwood Glen (The ‘Alphabet’ Streets between Church and Beloit)
Curbed Los Angeles polled their readers based on flat streets, good lighting, lots of kids, and generous neighbors and here’s what they came up with:
Windsor Square/Larchmont Village
South Bay/Long Beach:
San Gabriel Valley:
Hill Dr. (Eagle Rock)
And finally, the website Zillow calculated their results using home values, population density, Walk Score, and crime data:
1. Pacific Palisades
3. Bel Air
4. Studio City
5. Cheviot Hills
- Where are you trick-or-treating tonight? Have any tips? Share with us in the comments section!