As much as we like to indulge in gossip, good news stories are our favorite news stories.
Amanda Bynes went through a hard time a while back but she went to rehab and we are so happy that she has been released and will be spending the holidays at home with her family.
We’re not sure about all the rehab details or what type of exercises she can do at home but we are definitely hoping this is the start of a comeback.
Perez also talked to Carson about the latest Paul Walker update, bad album reviews for Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus‘s “Wrecking Ball” going No. 1, Justin Bieber detained by customs and Kris Jenner‘s partying.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Paul Walker Autopsy Results Revealed
- Amanda Bynes Is Out Of Rehab
- Britney Spears’ Britney Jean Will NOT Debut At Number One!!!
- Miley Cyrus Pushed Lorde Off Her #1 Spot!
- Justin Bieber Detained By Police Down Under
- Kris Jenner Did “Lots” Of Ecstasy Back In The Day?
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles