Britney Spears’s New Album Debuts At No. 4: Perez Hilton’s Daily Update
Britney Spears has been receiving lots of bad reviews about her album, but we don’t really see anything bad about debuting in the top 5.
When you look at all the recent album releases, number four is a really good spot when compared to the competition.
Some interpret a 4th best debut to be bad, but instead we are congratulating Britney on her success.
She’s doing a lot better in every way than her ex, Kevin Federline who is now expecting his sixth child.
Perez also talked to Carson about Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separating, baby number six for Kevin Federline, Kanye West‘s rant about his Grammy nominations and lastly, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom attend the Jay Z concert separately.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Britney Jean Debuts At #4 On The Charts
- Idina Menzel & Taye Diggs Split After 10 Years Of Marriage
- Kevin Federline Is Having Baby Number 6!!
- Kanye West Slams The Grammys Because They Only Gave Him TWO Nominations
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Go To The Same Concert Separately
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles