Beyonce’s Biggest Debut Week With Surprise Album: Perez Hilton’s Daily Update
She did zero marketing for the album she surprised all her fans with and is already on her way to her biggest debut week.
NO MARKETING. Artists spend so much money just promoting a new album and sometimes get numbers like Bey.
Beyonce has sold over 600,000 copies and the week isn’t even over yet.
Perez also talked to Carson about Paul Walker‘s funeral, Miley Cyrus not showing up to a show, Justin Bieber back in LA, Harry Styles with Kendall Jenner in London, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux at Emily Blunt‘s babyshower and Khloe Kardashian dating Matt Kemp.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Beyonce Projected To Top Billboard 200 Chart With Over 500,000 Copies Sold!!!!
- Paul Walker Is Laid To Rest By His Loved Ones
- Miley Cyrus Flaked On Her Jingle Ball Boston Performance!
- Justin Bieber Threw A Party & A Woman Passed Out!
- Harry Styles Flies To London To See Kendall Jenner
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Giggle It Up At Emily Blunt’s Baby Shower!
- Khloe Kardashian & Matt Kemp Dating!
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles