We hope this story does not ruin the weekend, or upcoming holiday for Beliebers.
Apparently Justin Bieber‘s manager is trying to convince him to take all of next year off.
Mostly from touring and making movies, he thinks it’ll be good for Justin to be more laid back and just work in the studio.
The kids has been working since he was 12 so a break is definitely needed.
Perez also talked to Carson about photos of Paul Walker‘s accident being shopped around, Katie Couric‘s talk show cancelled, Charlie Sheen shutting down production of his show, Paul Rudd becoming a a super hero and J.K. Rowling working on a Harry Potter prequel.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Justin Bieber Is Due For A Break!
- Paul Walker Death Photos Being Shopped For Sale
- Katie Couric’s Talk Show OFFICIALLY Canceled!
- Charlie Sheen Shuts Down Production On Anger Management!
- Paul Rudd Is Marvel’s Next Superhero, Ant-Man!
- Harry Potter Is Getting A Prequel!
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles