Please do not go out and pick a fight with Kanye West.
That sound weird and random, but after we tell you how much one kid got, your wheels might start turning.
Some teen was harassing Kim Kardashian and saying really mean and inappropriate things. Kanye did the right thing (rare) and defended his lady, except he also used his fists and punched the kid.
Yeezy just settle the case for $250,000. Violence is never the answer, and definitely not worth anything.
Perez and Carson also talked about more legal stuff involving Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez rumored to be dating Austin Mahone, Kanye West Settling his teen assault drama, Katy Perry having the #1 song in the America, Sean Hayes’s TV show being cancelled and Tina Fey’s new sitcom on Fox.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Justin Bieber Assaulted A Limo Driver
- Selena Gomez Rumored To Be Dating Austin Mahone
- Kanye West Settles Case With Assaulted Teen
- Katy Perry’s Dark Horse Is #1 On Billboard
- Sean Hayes’ Career Needs Saving
- Margaret Cho Teaming Up With Tina Fey For Her New Sitcom