When you’re Justin Bieber, not even legal problems stop you from partying.
The non-21-year-old was out with Diddy and friends in Atlanta. And by friends we mean T.I., Jermaine Dupri, Wale, Rick Ross and Trinidad James. Excuse us for name dropping.
We know his ex-girlfriend secretly checked in to rehab for a couple weeks but with all this partying and legal drama we’re thinking Bieber should also get himself some help.
Or at least start making better life decisions.
Perez also talked to Carson about Jay Leno’s last night on The Tonight Show, Dylan Farrow’s second open letter, a Selena Gomez rehab update and Farrah Abrams sex tape sequel.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Justin Bieber Forgets His Legal Troubles To Party It Up With Diddy
- Jay Leno’s Emotional Farewell Speech
- Dylan Farrow Speaks Out AGAIN
- Selena Gomez’s Rehab Stay Sparked By An Intervention
- Farrah Abraham Made A Sex Tape Sequel