Jennifer Lawrence is easily one of the most universally liked humans right now.
She’s humble, hilarious, down to earth and an amazing actress.
We’ve been seeing her on the silver screen a lot lately but supposedly that will not be the case for the near future and we’re really sad about it.
The Academy Award winner will be taking a year off from acting, not sure the reason but if it’s to chill out and be a twenty-something year old than that’s fine and well deserved.
See Jennifer this coming Sunday, March 2nd, as a presenter at the Oscars.
Perez also talked to Carson about Robin Thicke desperately trying to save his marriage, Janet Jackson’s marital drama, John Mayer and Katy Perry possibly breaking up, Rihanna spending a lot of time with Drake, Amanda Bynes’ DUI case dropped, Lindsay Lohan’s assault case with nanny dropped, Jennifer Aniston reunited with Justin Theroux and Judy Garland’s tribute at the Oscars.
- Jennifer Lawrence Taking A Year Off From Acting???
- Robin Thicke Tried To Save His Marriage
- Janet Jackson Plagued With Divorce Rumors
- Katy Perry & John Mayer Call It Quits
- Rihanna & Drake Pour It Up In Paris!
- Amanda Bynes Gets Her DUI Charge Dismissed
- Remember That Time A Nanny Accused Lindsay Lohan Of Hitting Her With Her Car?
- Lovebirds Reunited
- Oscars Honoring Wizard Of Oz’s 75th Birthday