Sad to say, but Katy Perry and John Mayer’s break up was not much of a surprise to anyone.
Mostly because the story involves John Mayer and because they broke up once before.
Fortunately, the break up was not only mutual, but completely amicable.
The reason: Katy is about to go on tour soon and preparations are keeping her super busy which means less time with John.
Apparently they had been fighting more than each other liked so put together, the best decision was to end their romance.
Perez also talked to Carson about Justin Bieber’s Rolling Stone cover, Alec Baldwin returning to acting, Marc Anthony’s ex-wife seeking more money and a scholarship in honor of Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Katy Perry & John Mayer’s Split Was Totally “Mutual” With Zero Drama
- Justin Bieber Grabs The Latest Rolling Stone Cover
- Alec Baldwin Is Returning To TV
- Marc Anthony’s Child Support Case Forces Him To Reveal His Monthly Income!
- False Reports Of Philip Seymour Hoffman Being Gay Costs The National Enquirer
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles