It’s never good news when a couple who has been together for a number of years decides to end their marriage.
Gwyneth Paltrow announced on her website that she and Chris Martin are undergoing a “conscious uncoupling” which is a nicer way of saying they are getting a divorce.
The two met in 2002 and married about a year later. They have two young kids and are all currently on a family vacation in the Bahamas.
So far. this has started out as an amicable split and we hope it remains that way.
Perez and Carson also talked about Chris Martin and Gweneth Paltrow separating, another Johnny Weir update, Sean Combs changing his name again, O-Town reuniting, more tattoos for Justin Bieber, Backstreet Boys touring with Avril Lavigne and of course Perez congratulated Carson on his growing family.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Release Separation Statement
- Johnny Weir’s Divorce Gets Even Nastier
- Diddy Becomes Puff Daddy Again
- O-Town To Make A Comeback??
- Justin Bieber’s Tattoo Clusterf**k
- Backstreet Boys Joining Avril Lavigne On Tour