Sean Kingston’s Bentley Repossessed: Perez Hilton’s Daily Update
Sean Kingston is having some financial drama.
Sean was out clubbing in L.A. the other night and when he came out to his Bentley being repossessed!
That SUCKS! He was arguing with the repo man and kept telling him he paid everything for his car.
That didn’t stop him from enjoying the rest of his night, he went to another club and eventually took Uber home.
Perez and Carson also talked about the latest going on with Johnny Weir’s divorce, L’Wren Scott leaving everything to Mick Jagger in her will, Bethanny Frankel’s talk show getting cancelled and Simon Cowell hinting a return with the original judges at American Idol.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Johnny Weir Settles Dog Custody Battle
- L’Wren Scott Leaves Her $9 Million Estate To Boyfriend Mick Jagger
- Bethenny Frankel’s Talk Show Cancelled
- Simon Cowell Reveals Ah-Mazing American Idol News
- Sean Kingston’s Bentley Repossessed While Out
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles