Buying a new house, or in Selena Gomez’s case, a new mansion, is an exciting thing!
So when someone tries to break into your new home while you are currently inside it, well that totally kills the excitement.
Unfortunately, that is what happened to Selena Gomez.
She was probably relaxing in her new Calabasas residence when a stalker tried to make his way inside her $3 million dollar home.
She’s OK and the dude was unable to get inside the mansion, but now she has to deal with yet another stalker.
Perez also talked to Carson about Michael Jackson’s new album, Sarah Gilbert getting married, Frozen being the highest grossing animated film, 3 more Harry Potter movies coming out and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino getting his own reality show.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Selena Gomez Is Already Having Creepy Men Problems At Her New Calabasas Home
- The King Of Pop Returning
- Sara Gilbert & Songwriter Linda Perry Have Tied The Knot
- Frozen Officially Becomes The Highest Grossing Animated Film Of All Time
- Harry Potter Spin Off Happening With 3 Movies
- Jersey Shore’s The Situation Is Coming Back To TV
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles