No one in Miami loves Justin Bieber.
OK not everyone, but definitely not the owners of the nightclubs over there.
Justin tried reserving tables at three different spots and all of them denied him.
Smart on their part because he is not even twenty-one yet, and not smart on Justin’s part because he is still working on his DUI case.
Sucks to be rejected.
Perez also talked to Carson about the sad passing of Peaches Geldof, Gabby Douglas training for the Olympics, Khloe Kardashian out with French Montana, Barbara Walters leaving The View next month, Courtney Love working on a Kurt Cobain musical, Miley Cyrus cancels her show due to the flu and Justin Timberlake adds 14 more U.S. tour dates.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Justin Bieber Gets Denied From Three Different Nightclubs
- Peaches Geldof Has Shockingly Passed Away At The Young Age Of 25
- Gabby Douglas Is Returning To The Gym To Train
- Are Khloe Kardashian & French Montana An Item?
- Barbara Walters Finally Sets Her TV Departure Date
- Kurt Cobain To Be Resurrected On Broadway?!??!
- Miley Cyrus Cancels Bangerz Concert In Charlotte
- Justin Timberlake Adds More U.S. Tour Dates