There are very few souls who don’t know about Coachella, it’s the festival people look forward to for months!
Lots of celebrities attend Coachella and you would think of all people they would be the ones not looking for freebies.
Wrong. Apparently the people who can afford it the most are looking to get paid between $15,000 and $20,000 to go to Indio.
In comparison to their millions, we thought $375 is hardly making a dent in their bank accounts.
So if you happen to be in the desert this weekend and run into someone famous, they might be making money just by being there.
Perez also talked to Carson about the fight over Mickey Rooney’s remains, Kim and Kanye’s French wedding possibly not happening, Gwyneth Paltrow possibly leaking rumors about Chris Martin cheating, Miley Cyrus on the cover of Elle and Game Of Thrones renewed for 2 more seasons.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Celebrities Getting Paid Big Bucks To Go To Coachella
- Mickey Rooney’s Body Getting A Restraining Order?
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian’s French Wedding Might Not Happen?
- Kim & Kanye’s Vogue Cover On Track To Be An All-Time Top Seller!
- Miley Cyrus Explains Crotch Grabbing
- Game Of Thrones Renewed