Perez made a very good point about Selena Gomez this morning. He said that she has been in all kinds of headlines lately, but not for her music.
She was recently seen with Justin Bieber, the two are always on an on-again-off-again relationship, but hey, whatever works.
Now she has apparently fired her parents. Her mom and stepdad used to manager her but not anymore.
She probably got tired of them telling her to stop hanging out with Justin Bieber.
We really hope her “relationship” isn’t the main cause for all that’s going on with her right now.
Perez also talked to Carson about Nirvana being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Stephen Colbert replacing David Letterman, Chris Brown in jail, an update on Naya Rivera and Big Sean and Hilary Duff reconciling with her husband.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Selena Gomez Fires Her Parents As Her Managers
- Lorde & Joan Jett Join Nirvana For Emotional Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Performance
- David Letterman Has Nothing But Love For Stephen Colbert
- Chris Brown Is In Jail Without Protection
- Naya Rivera Drove Big Sean Away
- Hilary Duff Calls Off Her Divorce Plans With Husband Mike Comrie