Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Beyonce On The Cover of TIME Magazine
Beyonce has been on a ton of magazine covers, but this time she is on the cover of TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential People issue.
We’re not surprised because she definitely is one of the world’s most influential people and not just because she is an amazing singer and dancer.
Beyonce is one of many extremely busy humans. When she isn’t working, recording, or a guest on a show she involves herself in charities all while being a mom and a wife.
She is for sure not the only one out there who does this, but she is definitely a great person to represent all those who do.
Perez and Carson also talked about Jodie Foster getting married, Matt Bomer also getting married, Cuba Gooding Jr splitting with his wife, Uma Thurman calling off her engagement, Ryan Lewis revealing his mom is HIV positive, Katy Perry pranking kids at their birthday parties and Beyonce on the cover of TIME magazine.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Beyonce Lands TIME’s 100 Most Influential Cover
- Jodie Foster Is Married
- Matt Bomer Reveals He’s Been Secretly Married To His Husband For Years
- Cuba Gooding Jr. & His Wife Splitting After 20 Years
- Uma Thurman Arpad Busson Call Off Engagement
- Ryan Lewis Reveals His Mom Is HIV Positive
- Katy Perry’s Birthday Music Video Prank Scared A Bunch Of Innocent Kids
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles