Kim Kardashian and Kanye West really wanted Beyonce and Jay Z to attend their wedding.
Only kidding, we say that because they decided to not film their wedding like they originally planned.
Obviously there always a ton of rumors going on about Kimye and their wedding so Kim tweeted what was really happening.
She says that they are not married yet, any guest list and photos of her dress are not real and that their small wedding will not be an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
However, they will share their special day with us via pictures and we will get to see everything leading up to the wedding and after.
Perez also talked to Carson about Kim Kardashian not filming her wedding, Will & Jada Pinkett Smith defending their daughter’s bedroom photos, P!nk possibly expecting her second child, Katherine Heigl returning to television, The Power Rangers coming out with a new movie and Vladamir Putin bans curse words.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Will NOT Be Filming Their Wedding
- Jada Pinkett Smith Not Upset About Willow’s Pic With 20-Year-Old
- Pink Pregnant Again?
- Katherine Heigl Officially Returning To TV
- Power Rangers Reboot For A New Feature Film
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Puts An End To Curse Words
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles