We love Jennifer Lawrence more and more with every interview and appearance she does.
The girl never holds anything back and has no problem being real.
She recently said that fame has changed her and not in the best way calling herself “rude.”
JLaw said she used to be very personable and make eye contact but now all she does is look down and thinks she does not come off as friendly.
Despite that, we are still trying to hang out with her, her honesty is appreciated and kind of hilarious in a Jennifer Lawrence type of way.
We will forever be on team JLaw.
Perez also talked about Jennifer Lawrence saying fame made her rude, Dr. Dre possibly becoming the first billionaire rapper, George Clooney sets a wedding date, a Flinstone’s movie in the making, Lily Allen rushed to the hospital and Leonardo Dicaprio paying $1 million a year for a parking spot.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Jennifer Lawrence HAS Changed Due To Fame
- Dr. Dre Selling Beats For $3.2 BILLION To Apple
- George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin’s Wedding Date Revealed
- Seth McFarlane Talks Flinstones Reboot
- Lily Allen Gets RUSHED To Hospital
- Leonardo DiCaprio Pays $1 Million To Park At NYC Apartment
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles