If you haven’t been able to see Britney Spears in Las Vegas no worries, it looks like she will be extending her contract!
Her shows have been doing well from the start. The hotel makes money and so does Britney and apparently she is being offered $12 million to extend her contract for another year.
$12 million for one year! We can’t imagine anyone saying no to that.
She gets to fly in on a private jet and stays in a ridiculously awesome villa at Caesar’s Palace when she is in Vegas to perform. Not a suite, not a pent house, a villa!
So get excited for more Britney at the happiest place on earth we all know as Las Vegas.
Perez also told Carson about Michael Jackson facing another lawsuit and a new album coming out, Clay Aiken’s opponent suddenly passing away, American Idol returning but only for one night and Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow spending Mother’s Day together.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Britney Spears Is Likely Staying In Vegas Until 2016
- Michael Jackson Hit With ANOTHER Sexual Molestation Claim
- Clay Aiken Will Likely Win The Congressional Primary After His Opponent Suddenly Dies
- American Idol Returns Next Season Once A Week
- Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow Spend Mother’s Day Together
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles