So Kim and Kanye are not getting married in France like we all thought.
However, they are having a fancy dinner in France then flying all their guests to Florence where the ceremony will take place.
Forgot to mention that their guests will be flying on a private jet, because, you know, rich people.
We don’t really know anyone who has a rehearsal dinner and a wedding in two different countries, but in this case we’re not surprised because Kim and Kanye wouldn’t do anything less than lavish.
Perez also talked to Carson about the joint statement released by Jay Z, Solange and Beyonce, Justin Bieber in more legal trouble, Neil Patrick Harris turned down Late Night host offer, Stacy Dash joining Fox News, Nicki Minaj being single, George Clooney moving to London, Chris Martin rumored to be dating Alexa Chung and Lil Kim pregnant with her first child.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Aren’t Marrying In France
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Solange Release A Joint Statement
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Even More Miami Legal Drama
- Neil Patrick Harris Was Asked To Replace David Letterman First
- Stacey Dash Is Putting Her Brains To Work With A FOX News Gig
- Nicki Minaj Shades Ex On Instagram
- George Clooney Is Moving To London
- Chris Martin Rumored To Be Dating Alexa Chung
- Pregnant Lil’ Kim Requests Her Fans Buy Her Items Off Her Baby Registry
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles