It sucks when work gets in the way of relationships.
Sofia Vergara and Nick Loeb were engaged until recently when they both became extremely busy.
Being an entertainer takes up a lot of your time (so we hear) and Sofia and Nick were finding it very difficult to find time to spend with each other.
Sofia released a statement explaining why the two made the hard decision to break up before the media could let a bunch of rumors and ridiculous headlines pour out of their printers.
She said they are still very close but being apart is for the best at this time.
In other words, Sofia Vergara is single.
Perez also talked to Carson about Christina Ricci pregnant, Lindsay Lohan partying in London, Paul McCartney in the hospital and Charlie Sheen desperately wanting to be on the series finale of Two & A Half Men.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Sofia Vergara & Fiance Nick Loeb Have Broken Up
- Christina Ricci Is Pregnant
- Lindsay Lohan’s HARD Partying At Cannes Is Worrying Her Friends
- Paul McCartney Hospitalized In Japan
- Charlie Sheen Wants To Be Invited Back For The Final Episode of Two & A Half Men
” station_name=”97.1 KAMP” station_logo=”http://cbsampradio.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/amplogoyellow1.jpg “]
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles