It’s been a while since Kanye West has been on a rant. Or maybe it hasn’t. He just has them so often and then he doesn’t which makes keeping up pretty difficult.
This past weekend he was at Bonnaroo and of course he went on a rant and started bringing up Bruno Mars much like he’s done in the past.
He has done this before at Bonnaroo but this time the crowd didn’t really listen and they went off to see other artists who were actually performing music.
We hear after the who-knows-how-long rant, Kanye’s set was pretty good.
Perez also talked to Booker about the sad passing of Casey Kasem, Kelly Clarkson giving birth, Michael Lohan’s baby momma is pregnant in jail, Matt Lauer renews his Today show contract, Eve getting married and Queen Elizabeth makes Angelina Jolie an honorary dame.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Kanye West’s Second Stint At Bonnaroo
- Casey Kasem Has Passed Away At Age 82
- Kelly Clarkson Is A Momma
- Michael Lohan’s Girlfriend Kate Major Is Pregnant
- Matt Lauer Isn’t Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Angelina Jolie Was Honored By England’s REAL Queen
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles