Sorry for flooding you with so much Robin Thicke news but the dude us inescapable at the moment.
Yesterday we talked about how he was trolled on Twitter via his Q&A session and now we have even more not-so-good news about Robin.
His new album “Paula” is expected to do terrible in sales. He might have sold a ton of albums last year when he was on top of the music world with “Blurred Lines” and now he is only expected to sell a sad 20,000 copies.
Selling any copies should be dubbed as good but when your numbers go from being so high to so low it’s hard to remain optimistic.
Hopefully things start to improve in Robin Thicke’s world.
Perez also talked to Carson about Kat Williams pulling a gun on a heckler, more drama for Kendra Wilkinson, Jewel separating from her husband, Lana Del Rey’s new boyfriend, Amanda Bynes moving out of her parent’s house, Lindsay Lohan all bruised up after her birthday and another Star Wars Episode VII actress added to the cast.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Robin Thicke Is Not Set To Sell Many Copies Of New Album
- Did Kat Williams Really Pull A Gun On A Heckler
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Still In Shock Over Hank Baskett
- Jewel Announces She’s Divorcing Her Husband After 16 Years
- Lana Del Rey Out With Her New Boyfriend
- Amanda Bynes Is Moving Out Of Her Parent’s LA Home
- Lindsay Lohan All Bruised Up After 28th Birthday
- Carrie Fisher’s Daughter Cast In Star Wars Episode VII
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles