By Caitlyn Trudnich
The collection will center around everyone’s favorite blue-haired woman, Marge Simpson, and features colorful shades that will definitely pop.
The collection will be available online on August 28th, and in stores everywhere on September 4th.
The ten-piece collection includes blush, eyeshadow pallets ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), false eyelashes ($18.50), nail stickers($16.50), and more.
In a press release, Marge herself spoke of her favorites, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that ‘Lisa’s Spikes’ really works well with my skin tone and of course, ‘Beehive Blue’ complements my hair perfectly.”
- Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: It Looks Like Nick Jonas Has A New Bae
- The Voice Recap: Miley Cyrus & Alicia Keys Sing With Blind Auditions Artist
- Mornings With Carson Daly Brainstorm #EmojisIStillNeed
- Daly Download 9/28: Daft Punk, Halsey, & DJ Snake
- Carson Daly Is One Of The Most Dangerous Celebrities To Google