The Simpsons x MAC Cosmetics Announce Exclusive Comic-Con Collaboration
By Caitlyn Trudnich
The collection will center around everyone’s favorite blue-haired woman, Marge Simpson, and features colorful shades that will definitely pop.
The collection will be available online on August 28th, and in stores everywhere on September 4th.
The ten-piece collection includes blush, eyeshadow pallets ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), false eyelashes ($18.50), nail stickers($16.50), and more.
In a press release, Marge herself spoke of her favorites, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that ‘Lisa’s Spikes’ really works well with my skin tone and of course, ‘Beehive Blue’ complements my hair perfectly.”
- Oakland Couple Secretly Gets Married At Disneyland
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama
- Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Melissa McCarthy’s New Comedy Show
- Austin Mahone “Dirty Work” Video: Watch Here
- Boston’s Withdrawal From Olympics Bid May Propel LA’s Chances As 2024 Host