By Caitlyn Trudnich
The collection will center around everyone’s favorite blue-haired woman, Marge Simpson, and features colorful shades that will definitely pop.
The collection will be available online on August 28th, and in stores everywhere on September 4th.
The ten-piece collection includes blush, eyeshadow pallets ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), false eyelashes ($18.50), nail stickers($16.50), and more.
In a press release, Marge herself spoke of her favorites, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that ‘Lisa’s Spikes’ really works well with my skin tone and of course, ‘Beehive Blue’ complements my hair perfectly.”
- Listen to Vince Staples’ New Album ‘Big Fish Theory’
- Listen to AMP Radio to Win Tickets to Six Flags Magic Mountain July 4th Fest
- DJ Khaled Talks New Album ‘Grateful,’ Says There Was No Plan B to Rihanna on ‘Wild Thoughts’
- NASA Calls BS On Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop ‘Healing’ Stickers
- Carson Daly Mornings Share Their Hidden Talents