The Simpsons x MAC Cosmetics Announce Exclusive Comic-Con Collaboration
By Caitlyn Trudnich
The collection will center around everyone’s favorite blue-haired woman, Marge Simpson, and features colorful shades that will definitely pop.
The collection will be available online on August 28th, and in stores everywhere on September 4th.
The ten-piece collection includes blush, eyeshadow pallets ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), false eyelashes ($18.50), nail stickers($16.50), and more.
In a press release, Marge herself spoke of her favorites, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that ‘Lisa’s Spikes’ really works well with my skin tone and of course, ‘Beehive Blue’ complements my hair perfectly.”
- The Cat & Fiddle Closing Its Doors Forever On December 15
- Exclusive Video: Jacob Whitesides Performs LIVE at AMP Radio
- Krispy Kreme Giving Away Free Doughnuts On Halloween To Anyone Dressed In Costume
- Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: James Franco Has Paparazzi Drama At Lana Del Rey Show
- Gwen Stefani Premieres “Baby Don’t Lie” & Pharrell Collabo “Spark The Fire” On AMP Radio With Carson Daly