By Caitlyn Trudnich
The collection will center around everyone’s favorite blue-haired woman, Marge Simpson, and features colorful shades that will definitely pop.
The collection will be available online on August 28th, and in stores everywhere on September 4th.
The ten-piece collection includes blush, eyeshadow pallets ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), false eyelashes ($18.50), nail stickers($16.50), and more.
In a press release, Marge herself spoke of her favorites, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that ‘Lisa’s Spikes’ really works well with my skin tone and of course, ‘Beehive Blue’ complements my hair perfectly.”
- Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Katy Perry Catches The Heat For Collaborating With Migos
- Fyre Festival Postponed After Blink-182 Cancel Appearance
- Harry Styles Announces Show At The Greek Theatre!
- Carson Daly Mornings Takes The Facebook ’10 Concerts’ Challenge
- This Christian Louboutin Promposal Is So Extra