The Simpsons x MAC Cosmetics Announce Exclusive Comic-Con Collaboration
By Caitlyn Trudnich
The collection will center around everyone’s favorite blue-haired woman, Marge Simpson, and features colorful shades that will definitely pop.
The collection will be available online on August 28th, and in stores everywhere on September 4th.
The ten-piece collection includes blush, eyeshadow pallets ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), false eyelashes ($18.50), nail stickers($16.50), and more.
In a press release, Marge herself spoke of her favorites, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that ‘Lisa’s Spikes’ really works well with my skin tone and of course, ‘Beehive Blue’ complements my hair perfectly.”
- Twilight Author, Stephenie Meyer Announces New Book ‘Life & Death’ Twilight Reimagined
- VIDEO: LA Releases Plans for New NFL Stadium
- David Guetta Announces ‘Sun Goes Down’ Remix Competition
- The Voice Recap: Producer Angie Shares Her Final Favorite Blind Auditions With Carson Daly
- Watch Julianne Moore, John Stamos & James Corden Create a Taylor Swift Soap Opera