The Simpsons x MAC Cosmetics Announce Exclusive Comic-Con Collaboration
By Caitlyn Trudnich
The collection will center around everyone’s favorite blue-haired woman, Marge Simpson, and features colorful shades that will definitely pop.
The collection will be available online on August 28th, and in stores everywhere on September 4th.
The ten-piece collection includes blush, eyeshadow pallets ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), false eyelashes ($18.50), nail stickers($16.50), and more.
In a press release, Marge herself spoke of her favorites, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that ‘Lisa’s Spikes’ really works well with my skin tone and of course, ‘Beehive Blue’ complements my hair perfectly.”
- Win Tickets to See Taylor Swift at Staples Center All Weekend Long
- Coming Soon: What’s Streaming New On Netflix For December 2014
- Track Thanksgiving Airport Delays With Flight Aware’s Misery Map
- Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Ariana Grande On Nicki Minaj’s New Album
- Daly Download 11/26: Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, & Taylor Swift