“My pregame playlist is very important to me. I feel like music regulates your brainwaves. What I try to do is listen to the same stuff all the time. I have the same playlist when I’m getting ready for the game: Nero,Deadmau5, and some of the Daft Punk music from Tron,” says Wilson.
“One particular song I like to blast is in the car is the Daft Punk song ‘Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger’.’ I’ll be jammin’ going like 150 and that song was on repeat for over 3 weeks.”
“The most embarassing song on my iPod is some sort of Brazilian music….if I just have it on shuffle it’ll be like Parkway Drive, Killswitch Engage, Daft Punk, Skrillex… [starts dancing] if that’s on and it’s playing through the speakers I’ll just be like ‘skip.’”
LATEST AMP RADIO FEATURES
- Zedd on Kesha: “The One Thing I Could Do to Help was to Make Music With Her”
- Qualify for A Trip to Chicago to See Drake from the FRONT ROW!
- Tweet or Delete: Rihanna “Needed Me” VS Calvin Harris ft Rihanna “This is What You Came For”
- Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Usher Posts Scandalous Photos on Snapchat
- Prince To Be Honored With Memorial Service At LA City Hall