Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Jessica Simpson’s Wedding Cost $1.4 Million
Jessica Simpson married Eric Johnson last weekend and from the photos, the ceremony looked really nice.
They’ve been engaged for three years so maybe they were saving up for their four day soirée this whole time.
Jessica and Eric spent about $1.4 million dollars. This includes the catering, reserving the garden space for the actual ceremony, flowers, the dress, bridal party clothes and jewelry and privacy.
Privacy turned out to be one of the more costly items, luckily not being in the spotlight means you will automatically not spend $150,000 for privacy.
Everyone looked extremely happy in pictures and we wish them the best!
Perez also talked to Booker about Rosie O’Donnel joining The View, Courtney Love to be in Sons of Anarchy, Lisa Rinna now a housewife of Beverly Hills, Phaedra Park’s husband going to jail, Garth Brooks canceling his come back concerts, Pam Anderson getting divorced again, Crumbs bakery closing down, Beyonce donating $7 million and Beyonce’s dad faced with another paternity suit.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson Dropped HOW Much On Their Four Day Wedding?
- Beyonce Dropped $7 Million On A Houston Housing Complex For The Homeless
- Rosie O’Donnell Will Be On The View
- Courtney Love Is Joining Sons Of Anarchy’s Final Season
- Lisa Rinna Joining The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
- Phaedra Park’s Husband Is Going To Jail
- Garth Brooks Cancels His Comeback Shows
- Pamela Anderson Has Filed For Divorce
- Crumbs Bake Shop Shutting Down All Locations
- Beyonce’s Dad Gets Another Paternity Suit
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles