A 24-year-old man who died at this year’s Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas died of an Ecstasy overdose, authorities say.
According to Billboard, Montgomery Tsang, from California, died of an overdose on June 21, after the first day of Electric Daisy. He was found unresponsive in a parking lot at the festival, which was held at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway last month.
An enlarged heart condition was apparently also a factor.
Authorities had originally reported they had believed Tsang’s death was due to a medical condition.
Tsang wasn’t the only casualty at the festival in 2014. Anthony Anaya, a 25-year-old from Washington state, was found dead at the Vdara hotel in Las Vegas on June 21. Though Anaya had attended the festival that weekend, it is still unknown if his death could be linked to Electric Daisy itself.