Jimmy Kimmel & Molly McNearny Welcome Baby Girl to the World
We love us some baby news!
Especially when it’s about someone we think is awesome.
Big congrats goes out to Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney who welcomed their first child together to the world yesterday. Her name is Jane, and we are super thrilled for them.
We are obviously huge fans of Kimmel, how could you NOT be? He has some of the funniest bits on television, and he’s an old radio friend of Carson’s so we have a soft spot in our hearts for him.
Kimmel took to his twitter account to announce it to the world, and congratulate his wife.
Congratulations to my beautiful and very tough wife @mollymcnearney on delivering our baby girl this morning
— Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) July 10, 2014
Thanks for all your kind baby wishes – turns out, not ALL tweets are mean! — Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) July 10, 2014
And because OF COURSE his wife is as funny as he is (how could she not be) she also posted something hilarious.
Kids, don’t do drugs. Until you have a baby. Then do ALL OF THEM.
— Molly McNearney (@mollymcnearney) July 10, 2014
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Jimmy Kimmel Chokes Up Bidding Farewell to His Idol David Letterman
- WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Finds Out What Moms Really Want For Mother’s Day
- Jimmy Kimmel Surprises “Price Is Right” Contestant With Wheelchair-Accessible Cruise
- WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Describes His Manny Pacquiao Entourage Experience
- Jimmy Kimmel Joins Manny Pacquiao’s Entourage