Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Kim Kardashian’s New App Could Be Worth $200 Million
As always the rich get richer. How does that always happen?
Kim Kardashian just released a video game that millions of people have already downloaded.
Basically the point of the game is to work your way up in Hollywood from the D-List to the A-List with guidance from Kim.
We haven’t downloaded it ourselves but apparently it is very addicting.
Back to the rich getting richer part of the post, this video game is expected to make $200 million dollars this year.
Kim obviously doesn’t profit all of that money entirely, but still, any percentage of $200 million is a lot and she already has so much.
Perez also talked to Carson about Christopher Walken being cast as Hook, Brody Jenner attending Reggie Bush’s wedding, Paris Hilton getting into a fight, J Woww having her baby and Tracy Morgan goes back home.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Kim Kardashian’s New App Could Rake In 200 Million Dollars
- Christopher Walken Cast As Captain Hook In Peter Pan Live
- Brody Jenner Attends Reggie Bush’s Wedding
- Paris Hilton Accused Of Getting In Bloody Brawl
- JWoww Gives Birth To Baby Girl
- Tracy Morgan Finally Headed Home From Hospital
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles