Beyonce and Jay Z always look so genuinely happy in their photos together and we have a slight insight as to why.
They put so much effort into their relationship! The two Skype weekly for a couples therapy session.
Marriage is not easy for any couple and requires mutual effort and lots of work.
They definitely don’t have a “troubled marriage” by any means and we think it’s so great to see a loving couple doing everything they can to keep their relationship at it’s best.
Perez also talked to Carson about Christina Aguilera’s babyshower, Liam Payne injuring himself, Ann Curry possibly joining The View, Daniel Radcliffe going to rehab to quit smoking, Octomom pleading no contest to welfare fraud, Katy Perry wanting to be in a Clueless musical and Orange is the New Black not cancelled.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Beyonce & Jay Z Going To Couples Therapy
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Her Baby Shower
- Liam Payne In Pain
- Ann Curry Is Rumored To Join The View
- Daniel Radcliffe Going To Rehab For Smoking Cigarettes
- Octomom Pleads No Contest In Welfare Fraud Case
- Could Katy Perry Be In A Clueless Musical
- OITNB NOT Cancelled
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles