Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Jason Biggs’ Terrible Tweet
It’s rare when Carson and Perez have a friendly, love-filled debate, but when it happens it’s amazing and we love it.
The story that sparked this morning’s conversation was the tweet that Jason Biggs posted and then deleted.
He definitely tried to make a joke about something not funny, it said: “Anyone wanna buy my Malaysian Airline frequent flier miles?”
Poor taste in humor, we know. Netflix had nothing to say about the Orange Is The New Black cast member and according to Perez, that means they support Jason Biggs. Obviously Carson had a different opinion. We would go into details, but the audio is just so much better and we would not do it justice.
Perez also talked about Elaine Stritch passing away, Gwyneth Paltrow on a date with a young guy, Scott Disick in the hospital for alcohol poisoning, Kendra Wilkinson on the brink of divorce, Big Bang Theory actors not working until they get more money, David Beckham’s new whiskey line and Pam Anderson making out with her husband after filing for divorce.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Jason Biggs Tweets Disgusting Joke
- Elaine Stritch Has Died At 89
- Gwyneth Paltrow Spotted On A Date
- Scott Disick Rushed To Hospital For Alcohol Poisoning
- Kendra Wilkinson On The Brink Of Divorce
- The Big Bang Theory Actors Not Coming Back…For A While
- David Beckham’s New Whiskey Line
- Pam Anderson Kissing Rick Saloman 2 Weeks After Filing For Divorce
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles