The day a lot of people, including Adam Levine, thought would never come happened this weekend.
Adam Levine got married to his Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend Behati Prinsloo.
Of course he would marry a Victoria’s Secret model, it’s Adam Levine!
They got married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and had over 300 guests.
Adam’s good friend Jonah Hill officiated the ceremony and even though it was not a funny event, guests were laughing throughout the ceremony.
Congrats to Adam and his wife Behati!
Perez also told Carson about James Garner passing away, Lindsay Lohan receiving a lifetime achievement award, Hilary Duff’s new music expected out this week, Tim McGraw not prosecuted for defending himself from a fan, Omarion arrested, Casey Kasem’s body missing from funeral parlor and Kanye West talking about new music coming soon.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo Are Husband & Wife
- Actor James Garner Dies At Age 86
- The Patriot Actress Skye McCole Bartusiak Has Died At Age 21
- Lindsay Lohan Gets A Lifetime Achievement Award
- Hilary Duff’s New Single Should Be Out Soon
- Cops Have Made A Call On Tim McGraw’s Concert Slap
- Omarion Arrested
- Casey Kasem’s Body Is Missing
- Kanye West Making New Music In Mexico