Break ups suck for lots of reasons.
Last month, Rita Ora and Calvin Harris stopped dating. What sucks for her is that he worked on a lot of songs for her second album that he no longer wants her to use.
Apparently, Calvin does not want to be linked with Rita and is selling his songs to other artists.
Her album is still in the works though and she is now working with artists such as Diplo, Macklemore and Prince, plus she is featured on Iggy Azalea’s new single “Black Widow” which we’re sure will be huge!
Perez also talked to Carson about Beyonce’s latest post on Instagram, Zac Efron still hanging out with Michelle Rodriguez, Jonah Hill officiating Adam Levine’s wedding, Ray J charged for 10 crimes, Justin Bieber’s neighbors trying to place him under citizen’s arrest, P!nk’s birthday party for her husband, Ian Somerholder dating Nikki Reed, Scarlett Johansson getting married next month, Iggy Azalea’s music video for “Black Widow,” and Sofia Vergara’s now very public relationship with
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Rita Ora’s Second Album Might Be In Jeopardy Because Of Split With Calvin Harris
- Beyonce Shares A Loving Family Photo On Instagram
- Zac Efron Spotted Leaving Michelle Rodriguez’s House
- Jonah Hill Officiated Adam Levine’s Wedding
- Ray J Charged With 10 Crimes
- Justin Bieber’s Furious Neighbors Are Trying To Place Him Under Citizens Arrest
- P!nk Threw A Wild Birthday Party For Husband Carey Hart
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Take Their Romance Out For A Stroll
- Scarlett Johansson Might Be Getting Married Very Soon
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Are Killing Bill For Black Widow Music Video
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Prove They’re The Perfect Couple In Public
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles