How To Avoid President Obama Traffic In Los Angeles Today & Tomorrow
The advisory, according to KNX 1070, is to last throughout the President’s scheduled visit to the Southland, which will last through Thursday.
The following areas should be avoided on Wednesday when possible:
- La Brea Avenue and West Olympic Boulevard, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- West 3rd Street and Rossmore Avenue, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The following areas should be avoided on Thursday when possible:
- Beverly Boulevard and North Doheny Drive, from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunset Boulevard and Mandeville Canyon Road, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Sunset Boulevard and Barrington Avenue, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Grand Avenue and West Boulevard, from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Figueroa Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.