by Sasha Huff
If you’re on Instagram a lot, you know that people use #hashtags to get their photos into big pools of other photos in hopes of gaining more fans and/or to further express a thought outside of their caption.
There are some pretty commonly used ones like #love #happy #instagood #party #socal, etc but there is one that gets used REALLY frequently that can turn up some pretty hilarious results.
That one is #Blessed.
With over 25 million pictures using the hashtag, there’s bound to be some funny choices in there. And while most of them are super cute, with photos of kids or love, some are questionable.
So here we go, all in good fun, 5 pics we think are funny with #blessed underneath them.
1) Fried Chicken & Soda – Yes, any time someone is eating, it’s a blessing. There is no denying that food on your plate is a good thing, we just think this is pretty hilarious.
2) Bunny Rabbit Wearing Pearls – No seriously though. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
3) Ferrari Key Fob – This is just a #HumbleBrag. Or maybe a #NotSoHumbleBrag. Let’s be real.
4) My Little Pony – This figurine is in front of a torn up window screen and now we are wondering if it was kidnapped. Is this a cry for help? Blink twice if you need us to call someone.
5) Iron Man USB Drive – Nothing is a bigger blessing than a comic book character USB ya’ll.
What is the funniest pic YOU’VE seen using #Blessed? Let us know in the comments!
Follow AMP Radio on Instagram – @971AMPRadio