Kelly Osbourne is being sued by her landlord.
If you used to watch The Osbournes back in the day, then you know the family is pet crazy and have mad love for their dogs.
Apparently the reason why Kelly is being sued is because her dogs use the restroom all over the house.
Since their restroom is pretty much the entire house, the hardwood floors are almost impossible to clean.
Kelly claims this is not the case but no one ever really knows the truth.
Perez also told Carson an Orlando Bloom/Justin Bieber update, Lorde curating the soundtrack for The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part I, Sharknado 2 breaking recrods, Lorde working on the Hunger Games soundtrack, R. Kelly dropped as headliner, Zac Efron in Ibiza with Michelle Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz getting serious with Benji Madden.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Kelly Osbourne’s Landlord Is Suing Her
- Leonardo Dicaprio Cheers On Orlando Bloom
- Sharknado 2 Breaks Records
- Lorde Is Hand Picking The ENTIRE Hunger Games: Mocking Jay – Part I Soundtrack
- R. Kelly Has Been Dropped From An Ohio Music Festival
- Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez In Ibiza
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Are Planning Their Wedding???
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles