Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Chris Brown’s Mom Sells His Old Clothes
If you went to Crossroads Trading Co. lately and you saw people going crazy, it’s probably because people were trying to swoop on Chris Brown’s old clothes.
Chris’s mom must have raided his closet because she is the one who dropped off all his old stuff.
Who knows whether or not Chris knew what his mom did, but we can’t imagine he didn’t. Moms are the best, but they don’t always know which clothes we want to keep.
Lots of people in Santa Monica came up on high end Adidas warm ups which are pretty dope hand-me-downs.
Perez also talked about another season of Arrested Development, new release date for Batman vs. Superman, Rob Kardashian looking into rehab, Drake shows love for Rihanna, Charlize Theron offended by Tia Mowry, Gwyneth Paltrow’s new boyfriend, Wiz Khalifa wanted in El Paso, Robert Downey Jr.’s son charged with a felony and Kendra Wilkinson getting a divorce.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Chris Brown’s Mom Sells His Old Clothes
- Arrested Development Set For Season Five
- Batman V. Superman New Release Date
- Rob Kardashian Looking Into Rehab Facilities
- Drake Shows Rihanna Nothing But Love
- Charlize Theron Feels Offended By Tia Mowry
- Gwyneth Paltrow Has A New Love Interest
- Wiz Khalifa Wanted In El Paso
- Robert Downey Jr.’s Son Charged With A Felony
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Real Close To Divorce
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles