We want to be surprised but it’s not uncommon for best friends to become more than friends.
Ariana Grande is apparently dating Big Sean.
The two have always been good friends, in fact, when she came in to talk with Carson she told him that Big Sean is her best friend.
He was featured on her song “Right There” and also worked on “Problem,” he is the dude whispering in the background.
Big Sean was engaged to Naya Rivera who suddenly got married after their relationship ended.
Now Ariana Grande and Big Sean turned their friendship into a relationship and we hope the two make each other happy.
Perez also talked about Lauren Becall passing away, Celine Dion’s husband battling cancer, Ciara calls off engagement to Future, Kendall Jenner rude to a waittress, Kylie Jenner’s alcohol filled birthday, Kourtney Kardashian’s house broken into again, Nicki Hilton engaged and Kim Kardashian’s app upsets parents.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Ariana Grande Is Dating Big Sean
- Kendall Jenner Was Rude At A Restaurant
- Lauren Bacall Passed Away
- Celine Dion’s Husband Gets Cancer Again
- Ciara Calls Off Her Engagement
- Kylie Jenner Celebrates Her 17th Birthday
- Scott Disick & Kourtney Kardashian’s House Broken Into Again
- Nicky Hilton Is Engaged