Rita Ora was originally set to perform at the Teen Choice Awards but that didn’t happen because the songwriter did not give her permission.
That songwriter was her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris. After all that happened and her performance didn’t happen, Rita let the world know that Calvin Harris was the reason she didn’t go on stage.
Calvin Harris spoke out about it, he didn’t go into specific details but gave the right amount of information. He sent out a tweet basically saying that we will never know his side of the story but that he had a “damn good reason.”
Perez also talked about Savannah Guthrie having a baby, Just Bieber pleads guilty to DUI case, Robin Williams’s financial debt, Zelda Williams takes a break from social media, Lifetime making a Brittany Murphy biopic, Miranda Lambert NOT pregnant, Khloe Kardashian in French Montana’s music video, Frozen getting two sequels and a Robin Williams tribute at the Emmys.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Calvin Harris Finally Speaks Out About Rita Ora’s Cancelled TCA Performance
- Savannah Guthrie Welcomes A Baby Girl
- Justin Bieber Officially Pleads Guilty in Miami DUI Case
- Robin Williams Daughter Quits Social Media
- Brittany Murphy’s Lifetime Biopic Is Coming
- Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton Are NOT Expecting A Baby
- Khloe Kardashian Shoots A Crossbow At Kim Kardashian Look-A-Like
- Two Frozen Sequels Officially Announced By Disney
- Robin Williams Will Get A Heartwarming Tribute At The Emmy’s