Perez Hilton’s Daily Update: Taylor Swift Will Perform At The VMAs
The VMAs are coming up and performers are still being announced.
Taylor Swift recently told Jimmy Fallon that she will be performing at the VMAs!
She said she was going to make a big announcement too so it was a pleasant surprise. In other VMA news, Ariana Grande will also be performing but maybe you already knew that.
Ariana’s brother says she will be opening the show!
Taylor Swift was just added to the list of performers which includes Ariana who will be opening the show AND going on stage again to perform with Zedd.
It’s like the best concert you’ll watch from your sofa!
Perez also talked about Robin Williams was diagnosed with anxiety and Parkinson’s disease, Chris Brown’s behavior review, Taylor Swift performing at the VMAs, Ariana Grande opening the VMAs, a Kendall Jenner update, the third “Bad Boys” movie is happening, Brittany Murphy movie is not happening and Jennifer Aniston helps support Portia De Rossi.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Taylor Swift Will Be Performing At The VMAs
- Ariana Grande Will Be Opening The VMAs
- Robin Williams’ Wife Says He Was In The Early Stages Of Parkinson’s Disease
- Chris Brown Gets His Behavior Review From The Judge
- Kendall Jenner Plans To Sue Waitress
- Bad Boys 3 Is A Go
- Brittany Murphy Movie Might Not Happen
- Jennifer Aniston Is Portia De Rossi’s Rock For Support
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles