We find it extremely hard to believe that Iggy Azalea is a diva.
She is the new host for MTV’s House Of Style and people who were working one of the shoots said that Iggy totally acted like a diva.
Apparently she rolled on set with an entourage and was not friendly. Iggy was said to have worn her sunglasses the entire time and didn’t smile until the cameras started filming.
This can’t be true. She has visited AMP Radio a while back and she did keep to herself, but we def didn’t get the vibe that she was unfriendly.
Perez also defended the Aussie by saying he too has spent some time with her and she is not a person who drops smiles regularly but she is very pleasant.
Someone on the House Of Style Set is obviously NOT on team Iggy.
Perez also talked about why Sofia Vergara wore a ring on her wedding finger, Kevin Hart getting engaged, Jennifer Lopez hanging out with Casper Smart, Christian Bale’s wife giving birth, more celebrities doing the Ice Bucket Challenge, Nicki Minaj dropping the video to “Anaconda,” Sam Smith at the VMAs, Julianne Hough to be a judge on Dancing With The Stars and the NFL asking artists to pay to perform at the Super Bowl’s halftime show.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Sofia Vergara Intentionally Fooled EVERYONE With The “Engagement Ring”
- Kevin Hart Is Engaged
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Hanging Out With Casper Smart
- Christian Bale’s Newborn Baby Is Here
- Iggy Azalea Is A Bigger Diva Than J. Lo??
- Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda Music Video is Asstounding
- Sam Smith Will Perform At The VMAs
- Julianne Hough Returns To Dancing With The Stars
- The NFL Wants Katy Perry, Rihanna Or Coldplay To Pay To Perform At Next Year’s Super Bowl
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles