Chelsea Handler will soon be taping the final episode of Chelsea Lately.
She’s going to have a new show on Netflix but before that, she has to have an epic last episode.
Apparently Chelsea has lots of surprises planned for her last show but she’s not keeping all of them a secret.
Miley Cyrus will be performing and even though it might be an emotional song, don’t be surprised if she makes it her own and adds a tongue or two.
You can watch the show on E! on August 26th.
Perez personally congratulated Carson on the birth of his daughter and he also talked about Tina Knowles defending Beyonce’s marriage, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland attending the VMAs, Dave Grohl’s daughter born, Madonna being single again, Jennifer Lawrence still hanging out with Chris Martin and Chris Brown out with Karreuche Tran.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Tina Knowles Says Beyonce & Jay Z’s Marriage Is Perfect
- Will There Be A Destiny’s Child Reunion At The VMAs
- Dave Grohl Welcomes A Beautiful Daughter
- Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin Continue To Hang Out
- Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Show PDA Courtside
- Miley Cyrus Will Be On Chelsey Handler’s Final Episode Of Chelsea Lately
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles