By Sarah Carroll
It’s 10 days until Christmas…have you finished your shopping yet?
We sure haven’t…which means we’re totally stressed and may resort to some pretty shady tactics to cross off everyone on our list.
Producer Angie came upon a recent survey that details some of the naughty habits we’ve picked up along the way.
Are you guilty of re-gifting or stealing someone’s parking spot…you’re not alone!
1. 57% of us have re-gifted something we didn’t like.
2. 54% have peeked at a present someone else got for them.
3. 42% have opened something in a store and not bought it.
4. 29% of people say that if a cashier gave them too much change, they’d keep it.
5. 26% of men and 21% of women have bumped another car in a parking lot and left hoping that no one else noticed.
6. 23% of us have stolen a parking spot that someone else was waiting for.
7. 19% have intentionally cut in line at a store.
8. 13% have bought something, and then claimed they made it themselves.
9. 12% have illegally parked in a handicapped spot.
10. 9% have sneaked something through a self-checkout line without paying for it.