Logo, the LGBTQ-focused TV network, is about to launch their own version of “The Bachelor”!
“Finding Prince Charming” will be an eight-episode series following thirteen gay men competing for the heart of the main contestant.
In its first season, contestants will compete for the affection of an interior designer from Atlanta named Robert Sepulveda, Jr.
The series is slated to debut this fall and will be hosted by Lance Bass.
Perez also talked about the drama unfolding around the news Taylor Swift co-wrote “This Is What You Came For” with Calvin Harris, Jennifer Aniston is tired of pregnancy rumors, Kobe Bryant and his wife are expecting another daughter, The Holocaust Museum wants people to stop playing Pokemon Go while inside, Gwen Stefani’s concert kicked off with very low turn-out, Lamar Odom says he moved out of Khloe’s house on his own, Zayn Malik says aliens came to him a dream and told him to leave One Direction, and Amanda Nunes is the first openly gay fighter to win a UFC Championship.
For all the details, get the full story from the links below
- Drama Unfolds After Taylor Swift Confirms She Wrote “This Is What You Came For”
- Jennifer Aniston Is Fed Up With Pregnancy Rumors
- Kobe Bryant And Wife Vanessa Are Pregnant Again
- Holocaust Museum Wants Visitors To Stop Catching Pokémon There
- Gwen Stefani’s Opening Night Concert Had Very Low Attendance
- Lamar Odom Says He CHOSE To Move Out Of Khloé’s Calabasas Rental
- Zayn Malik Says An ‘Alien’ Told Him To Quit One Direction
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles