Happy people make great coffee, right?
Select drinks at Starbucks now cost between 10 to 30 cents more, but it was done to give all of their employees a wage increase of at least 5% by October.
Starbucks is also making other changes that affect employees like expanding its health care options and relaxing their dress code.
Perez also talked about the internet responding to the news Taylor Swift wrote Calvin Harris’ “This Is What You Came For”, US Weekly reported Tom Hiddleston is going to propose to Taylor Swift, Lamar Odom went to a strip club in New York, the ESPY awards were last night, TODAY Show’s Matt Lauer and Natalie Morales shut down rumors they’re having an affair, Tom Brady will be suspended next season, Tyra Banks will have a new reality show, Kylie Jenner told Allure magazine she made her lips too big at one point, and China has banned the new Ghostbusters movie.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- The Internet Starts A ‘Taylor Swift Is Over Party’ Amid Calvin Harris Shade
- Is Tom Hiddleston About To Pop The Question To Taylor Swift?
- Lamar Odom Recently Partied At A Strip Club
- 2016 ESPYS Host John Cena Tackled Deflategate & MORE In His Opening Speech
- TODAY’s Matt Lauer & Natalie Morales Are NOT Having An Affair
- Tom Brady Will Be Suspended After #Deflategate Appeal Was Rejected
- Kylie Jenner Talks Corrective Surgery On Her Lips In Allure Magazine
- Tyra Bank’s New Reality Show is The Voice Meets Shark Tank
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles