Rihanna made a special appearance at A&E’s “Bates Motel” panel at San Diego Comic Con this weekend to deliver the news that she will appear as the iconic character Marion Crane in the show’s final season.
The creators of the show said they chose Rihanna for the classic Hitchcock role because they wanted to continue with the show’s contemporary storyline and “redefine it in a meaningful and exciting new way.”
The fifth and final season of “Bates Motel” will premiere on A&E in 2017.
Perez also talked about Lindsay Lohan’s claims that her boyfriend cheated and then tried to kill her, Lamar Odom walked out of an attempted intervention, JLo celebrated her birthday with a huge, star-studded party, French Montana and Iggy Azalea might be hooking up, Donald Trump said he thinks Fox CEO Roger Ailes is “a very good person”, The Bachelor’‘s Ben Higgins mysteriously suspended his campaign for Congress, Demi Lovato and Kesha were added to the list of performers at the Democratic National Convention, and Calvin Harris and Tinashe were spotted hanging out amidst rumors they might be dating.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Lindsay Lohan Accused Her Fiance Of Trying To Kill Her
- Lamar Odom Walks Out Of Attempted Intervention
- Iggy Azalea And French Montana Spotted Leaving Vegas Club Together
- Jennifer Lopez Celebrated Her 47th Birthday With All Her Celeb Friends
- Donald Trump Says Fox CEO Roger Ailes is ‘A Very Good Person’
- The Bachelor’s Ben Higgins Mysteriously Cancelled His Run For Congress
- Demi Lovato and Kesha Set To Perform This Week Around The DNC
- Calvin Harris and Tinashe Spotted Together in West Hollywood
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles