According to Kanye West, Kanye 2020 could still be a thing.
Yeezy recently spoke to BBC Radio 1 about what inspired his desire to run for President.
He said, “When I talk about the idea of being President, I’m not saying I have any political views, I don’t have views on politics, I just have a view on humanity, on people, on the truth. If there is anything that I can do with my time and my day, to somehow make a difference while I’m alive I’m going to try to do it.”
Perez also talked about Kesha dropping one of her lawsuits against Dr. Luke, Shannen Doherty’s cancer has spread to her lymph nodes, Anton Yelchin’s family have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the company that owns Jeep, Pauly D dumped his girlfriend Aubrey O’Day while she’s in the Big Brother house, Channing Tatum will star in a remake of “Splash”, Kanye and Drake announced they’re working on a joint album, Miss Teen USA won’t lose her crown after apologizing for her racist tweets, Michael Douglas’ son was released from prison after serving six years, John Groban and Kat Dennings broke up after two years together, and Justin Bieber sent a message to Taylor Swift while Facetiming with Kanye West.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Kesha Addresses Drops California Lawsuit Against Dr. Luke
- Shannen Doherty’s Cancer Has Spread
- Anton Yelchin’s Parents To File Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Pauly D Reportedly Dumped Aubrey O’Day After She Left For Celebrity Big Brother
- Channing Tatum Will Be In The Remake Of “Splash”
- Kanye West & Drake Announce Collaborative Album
- Miss Teen USA Won’t Lose Crown, Apologizes For Racist Tweets
- Michael Douglas’ Son Released From Prison
- Josh Groban & Kat Dennings Break Up
- Justin Bieber Shades Taylor Swift After FaceTiming With Kanye
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles